- 1. Data collected by the service owner:
In the case of an inquiry sent via the form available at the service website: telephone number, e-mail address, name, and - as the case may be - surname.
- 2. Manner of data collection
User data may be collected automatically by the server or given by the User when sending an inquiry to the service owner.
- 3. How the data is used
User data is used for the purposes of generating service website visit statistics and maintain contact with Users. User data is not shared with other entities, except for entities authorized under the law. User data provided by Users when sending an inquiry is used for the purposes of providing replies to User inquiries (to contact a given User regarding their inquiry). User data is not shared with other entities, except for entities authorized under the law.
- 4. Contact with Users
- 5. Modification of User personal data
Every User may report to the service owner a modification in their personal data, in writing, by telephone or by e-mail.
- 6. Information requirement
- 6.1. The Controller of personal data of the service Users is Matexi Polska Sp. z o.o., with its registered office in Warsaw, at 27 Jana Pawła II.
- 6.3. Every User has the right to access their personal data and correct it.
- 6.4. Users are under no obligation to provide their data.
- 7. Cookies policy of the service [see “cookies policy”].
- 8. Links to other websites in the service website
The service owner hereby informs that the service may contain links to other websites. The service owner recommends that the User familiarize themselves with the privacy policies of these websites, as the service owner bears no liability for these policies.